2. We collect the following information - your first name, last name contact email, and PayPal email. Your first name, last name, and contact email information are used to identify you as a user on Surplus.net. We will contact you via your contact email address on account related issues such as account validations, verifications, and password resets. Your PayPal email address will be used to receive payout payments on a monthly basis.
3. We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected without your explicit consent or as required by law.
4. We may use contractors or suppliers to help Surplus.net on its Commission Program and services. If we need to disclose personal information for the merchants to provide the services, it is with the requirement that the information is kept confidential and is used only for those services.
5. We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a legal proceeding, fraud investigation, government request, court order, or any legal process to protect Surplus.net and its Members from any loses.
6. Your information is kept securely on Surplus.net. We use PayPal as our payment gateway and none of your billing information is stored on our servers.
7. When you make payments on your purchases through Surplus.net, we do not oversee the payment process. In such scenarios, Surplus.net does not have access to any transactional information whatsoever. Your purchases will be completed on the merchant websites and the merchants are solely responsible for the transactions made on their websites.
8. Surplus.net will never ask for your username, password, or any other personal information in an unsolicited phone call or letter. Further, any contact with Surplus.net customer service in which personal information is exchanged with a representative will be used only for the purpose of satisfying your request. Any personal information you provide will not be recorded or used for any reason beyond that of the stated request.
9. Cookies are used throughout Surplus.net to ensure accurate tracking of purchases made through your Surplus.net account. Cookies are also used to identify you and allow you to sign-in to Surplus.net. Surplus.net requires its Members to have cookies enabled in order to track and accumulate Commission.